Monday, January 03, 2005

Childcare/Playgroup

As well as regularly scheduled Mothers Moon attachment (intuative) parenting events, I also offer childcare/playgroups. As a compassionate stay at home mother of a Summer 2001 baby, I am willing to nurture your little one,while encouraging self-discovery & independance.
Play-learning,art-therapy,story times take place here at my home for children "Autumn 2001" or younger. I also welcome moms and babes to my home for social time together...such as playgroup,arts & crafts,story time,movies,walking in the woods and all sorts of stuff!
Moon Child was born from my doula practice, my storytelling and childrens workshops, and simply from being a home schooling mom. Moon Child offers gentle nurturing guidance for your little one, while encouraging self-discovery and independance through creative play, art, storytelling, and yoga, all in a nature enriched environment. Based in my home, in Freedom Maine, for ages newborn to seven years. Hourly rates with discounts for siblings. Pre-registration required.
Moon Child is not a licenced day care facility, but rather an extention and combination of my child centered education and experiances. If it is of interest, being certified by the State of Maine as an Educational Technician, my background has been checked, and my fingerprints have been filed.
Please contact me for more information mothersmoon@fairpoint.net